Which Crop??? (Wedding Photo)

I like them both. Does it have to be one or the other? If it has to be I'd pick #1 because its a menaingful shot of the full dress. As for the bride...could you please move her over to the left just a bit, or give some more space over to the right?

aww I like both too! love the details. I'm thinking the longer photo of the whole dress.
you only get married once (usually) so a shot of the wedding dress, the whole wedding dress is important and the closer crop doesn't do it justice. a wedding dress is bold! its a shame to not see the whole thing.
just my opinion :) I know the bride will love these.

I like number 2, but mostly cause it makes your logo pop more. What is this for? A business card or signature? If so then I say #2.

Number 2, no question about it for me. The centred composition works much better with a square crop.

Bride liked the square crop as well. Its in print.

Here is a shot of the whole wedding party. Yep, all 24 of them.

_DSC0865ww by Matt Francosky, on Flickr

p!nK

I like the first image the best. The second crop image is missing something for me. The full length shot is a memory of beauty. A once in a lifetime perfect moment.

Geezuz that's a big party Pink. I like the 1st one myself as it shows the details...dress has a nice train.

Most reactions

Back