Which do you prefer continuous or strobe lighting?

runnah said:
I wish I has one of those IR thermometers because I know my hot light get at least above 200 degrees.

Gears spinning....hmmmmm....bacon strips, wrapped in clean cheescloth as a grease catcher....then that all wrapped in tinfoil....strapped around light housings with more tinfoil...hmmmm...
I can see it now ...
A Photographic Bacon Broiler
==> 2014 Product of the Year - Photography Magazine

constant lights are nice, allot of people use them and get great photos and if you do any video constant lighting is what you would need for that.

you can definitely do more with strobes, I am getting the hang of my speedlights right now and I enjoy using them , i just wish there was a modeling light but I can get along without the modeling light.

one of these days I may pick up some studio strobes if I start doing allot of portrait work. for now my cheapie speedlights get the job done, I should have some softboxes to use with them next week.

Strobes are awesome but unless you get a ton of battery packs you need a cord.

I tend to carry one AB VML with me that weighs 3.5lbs according to their website. This gets me a lot of shots, especially if I'm not shooting at full power. It's not quite a ton.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back