Votes: 13 33.3%
  • PC's

Votes: 26 66.7%

• Total voters

born a fool

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a simple poll, not meaning for it to turn into a debate :sexywink:

Notice that the title says "prefer" not "have".

I used one of the original G4's for 5 years and loved it, never had any serious problems with it. Never upgraded anything except for the RAM. Hardly ever crashed, ran like a charm. I liked the OS, the look, the simplicity of it, I was 98% happy with it.

Since then (last 6 years) I've been using numerous PC's at home and work. Eventually, nothing but problems on everyone of them. Plus, they are ugly, messy looking boxes with no style :puke:

Anyhow, I'm sure you've guessed what I voted! :mrgreen:

What a silly question. It's like asking people to choose between being loved and getting kicked in the groin repeatedly.
Of course there will be some misguided fools who say 'PC' - usually because they don't know any better*. In time they may come to see the error of their ways with help and counselling.

*And 'better' includes making your own PC using two cardboard boxes and a marker pen. It's an improvement because at least it doesn't keep crashing :lol:

Windows XP rarely crashes, and the new version is even more stable. I frequently use a Mac in the Recording studio, and I find it to be dummed down, user-unfriendly, and is style over substance (like The Matrix 2 and 3). Lets see...then there's the library of software available for each, the cost of the computer, and the general ease of upgrading.I used to love Macs, and I will be the first to admit that the hardware is about a year ahead of current PCs. But with a nightmare OS like it has, I'll take the one with a bit of substance...

But the thing I absolutely can't stand, even for a second is that the mouse only has one &*^$#% button!!! Context menus, people!!!

PC.

I've been raised on PC's but I wouldn't mind getting my mits on an Apple laptop to have a play with. :)

Operating System: (Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 4 (5.0 - 2195)) ¤ Installed: (2K was installed 154wks 1day 9hrs 48mins 8secs ago, to C:\WINNT) ¤ Uptime: (3d 16h 37m 58s)

Has crashed once or twice and that's normally because a programme has ballsed up, not windows.The computer gets reset every now and then. Normally it'll be running non-stop for over a week. Oh, and the cpu is over six years old.
So, nothing wrong with PC's... ;)

I have to agree 400% with joe on everything he said!!

I always used to want a mac but that was when i was young and naive. Win XP is excellent and I don't have to have that pole stuck up my ass attitude just because I own a mac :greenpbl: hehehe.

My boyfriend uses a PC for his audio editing, runs Pro Tools and a heap of other **** on it with absolutely no problems. I have my ****ty laptop PC that runs Photoshop with no problems at all... what more can we ask for! :mrgreen:

santino said:
I prefer Sun Microsystems' Sun Solaris :lmao:

As an ex-sun user hope you’re joking :meh:

But, Those apple flat screen monitors are so beautiful. I what one of them! :drool:

I'd say my PC has been on for upto six months without a restart or being turned off. I like some things with the mac some of apples programs are good.

iTunes>Windows Media Player - All the way, I hate WMP.
Aperture>/Photoshop???

Most reactions

Back