which do you prefer?

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
posted this photo a couple of days ago, and as you guys kindly pointed out the buildings in the background are a bit slanted and the bricks probably could be sharper.
so did a new edit, only thing is i'm not sure about the color in the second one. might have overdone it a bit. what do you think, which one do you prefer?

blue-arch.jpg

2. new edit
blue-arch2.jpg

the second one is slightly better. if you look closer the second one is slightly sharper than the first one. just look at the buildings at the end of the street. i could be wrong though lol these two are almost identical. its easier to tell the difference between my left hand and my right hand

yeah i agree, the difference is minimal. but i've been staring at the two images for hours yesterday, after that you start to think every little detail is huge. thanks for the reply

I prefer the first, the second the tunnel is to much the focal point, with the first it still is but the street on the other end gives it more depth and your eyes follow through. Just a thought.

thanks everyone! will probably go for another edit of the first one (little more contrast & color, no rotating/crop), CanadianMe has a good point.
thanks again for the replies.

I always have trouble with these, if the photo doesn't need to be absolutely straight and level it is to hard to pick one. The best way to do it is leave them be for a few days, then look at them again and you will know which one you like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back