• Total voters

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which of the following post processing to you like best, and why?

And general critique would be great too!

#1:

60085938.jpg

#2:

60085939.jpg

#3:

60085940.jpg

I like the color in #1. She has nice eyes and I don't think the other two show that.

I voted for #1.

Among the B&W, I'd vote for #3.

I vote for #1 as well and of the black and whites I prefer #3.

I like the colour version best, her skin tones are nice there, and her eyes are extra special and I like the pink bow going with the little-girl-pink of her t-shirt. All that gets lost in the b+w.
The first of the two b+w versions is too dark, too contrasted, and all in all too hard for a child this small, soft, sweet, little, cute.
Of the two b+w versions I therefore like the last a lot better than the first.

Nice capture. I'd say #1. I'd also crop a bit off the top and the right. There's a bit of plastic there that doesn't add anything to the image. Her face also looks a little too much like the plastic for my taste; a little too smooth and pale. Being pale probably wouldn't be a problem with a different surrounding.

Thanks everyone!

markc said:
Nice capture. I'd say #1. I'd also crop a bit off the top and the right. There's a bit of plastic there that doesn't add anything to the image. Her face also looks a little too much like the plastic for my taste; a little too smooth and pale. Being pale probably wouldn't be a problem with a different surrounding.

Nice to see you posting again Mark.:)

Most reactions

Back