Which edit is the best? - Please vote

Which edit is the best for this picture?

• Picture 1

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Picture 2

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Picture 3

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Picture 4

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Picture 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parker219

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You, yes you...not you...but you over there. Hi, how are you? Please vote. Even if you dont like ANY of the pictures, please vote to which one you like the MOST. If you would like to share why you voted for a certain one, please share.

Thank you

1. $mm5.jpg
2.$mm111.jpg
3. $mm2.jpg
4. $mm3.jpg
5. $mm4.jpg

Attachments

• $mm1.jpg
    $mm1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I went with #2 but I think you need to tame down the highlights a tad on the outer wall

What does our vote matter? It's about YOUR style and YOUR tastes. Not ours!

^Good point, let me see if I can do that real quick.^

MLeek, please dont over think this. I know my opinion matters the most, but if someone didnt post to hear what other people thought, then this web site would be pretty boring right?

Rick, I fixed #2, the original is still at the bottom to be able to compare.

You missed what I was saying Parker. I liked the tan earth tones, but I was looking at the two areas on either side of the door that appear blown out. It's actually the same on all your versions.

The interior on number one is fine, but like Rick wrote, the outer wall on all of them is too bright.

I cant fix it, no matter what I do it is looks like that. You any good at editing? Anyone?

I know little to nothing about editing, but I do know if it's too blown out and there's nothing there, nothing can be done.

Go back and re-shoot, if possible.

^Cant. It will have to be what is it, or need an amazing edit.

Those highlights are very strange. Mostly evident in #3

I know, I wish I would have taken one closer to the door or SOMETHING.

To me #1 is the best. The bright outer white walls seem to vignette the rich inner colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back