Which Flash should I get?

I'm not sure I would purchase from that site. Also, packages aren't usually a good deal. Buy the flash you want and the accessories you want. Those accessories could turn out to be cheap-os you might find on Ebay for $1 each.

I've been looking at flashes a lot too. If you plan to use it on camera, go with the Canon, or get a Sunpak PZ42X.

If you plan to go off camera, the Sunpak is still a good option, but the LumoPro LP160 is a more powerful, more adjustable flash.

I'm also looking at the Yongnuo flashes. It's a bigger gamble, brand-new company that does direct sales from China. But they have powerful flashes for under $100.

The way I see it, I'd rather spend less in case I don't use the stuff, or be sure I buy stuff I can resell.

Thank you for the suggestions! Yeah....I prefer the Canon more too....Why shouldn't I buy on this site? How about just the flash, not getting the bundle?

You can check out the site Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores to determine whether or not that site is save. B&H Photo and Video, and Adorama are probably the safest sites, and they tend to have good prices. You can get rechargeable batteries at Wal-Mart. How much are you going to use a light meter? How much are you going to use that bounce thing?

In general, I am wary of these packages.

I found some packages deal at Free LumiQuest Cinch & More Savings with our Best Selling Flash Value Packs - DigitalRev.com

Is it good deal? Should i get the 430EX or save up for the 580EX? Or, should i go for the Nissin at lower price or stick with Canon?

Please help!

Get the 580EX II. The 430 is decent, but it has a long flash recycle time. I had actually purchased the 430 and worked with it a bit for weddings, but I definitely wish I had just spent more on the 580. Good luck!

You can check out the site Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores to determine whether or not that site is save. B&H Photo and Video, and Adorama are probably the safest sites, and they tend to have good prices. You can get rechargeable batteries at Wal-Mart. How much are you going to use a light meter? How much are you going to use that bounce thing?

In general, I am wary of these packages.

Their recent reviews are not bad - DigitalRev Limited - digitalrev.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

I'll shop around more first as this is only add ups to my camera, not essential for now.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back