Which Games you are currently Playing Now?

acronyms really don't work on multiple game titles - heck people keep talking about playing MW3 when they have nothing at all to mean MechWarrior 3 ;)

Crazy thing is trying to read some descriptions/guides on games when new - the acronyms get thick then, so thick you get lost in them.

MechWarrior was awesome. :lol:

finished up gow3 last month. and then finished cod 3 this week and last night started on bf3. ssx comes out in a few weeks though, can't wait for that.

Are there any other acronyms you are planning on playing?
LOL

I think I know what GOW3 and COD3 are, but BF3 (Back to the Future 3? :lol: ) and SSX are a mystery to me.

Josh, it's Battlefield 3... and SSX has something to do with Snowboarding. It's an arcade snowboarding game that started on the PS2. Don't know what the acronym means though.

Skyrim (45th level)
Left for Dead 2, nothing killing zombies for a quick stress reliever.
God of War series
Gears of War series(Cole Train FTW), stupid Xbox and their chevies lol

I was a big fan of l4d2 (and l4d) and still am, but it's soooo difficult to find a game where where 1.)My team is good, AND 2.)The other team doesn't quit. I just got tired of fighting it.

Fallout 2, Skyrim, Legend of Mana, and Minecraft.

I'm just finishing up Deus Ex: Human Revolution now. It's very, very good, but I can't help but think how much better it would be without the terrible boss fights...

I took a break from DX:HR to play the new downloadable PSN title "Journey", and it's amazing. I've never spent my entire time playing a game simply takes my breath away with sheer beauty and presentation. If you have a PlayStation, and like the idea of games as art, go buy this now.

Journey might be added to me "excuses to buy a PS3" list - which currently is populated by the unreleased ICO3 and half populated by HD ICO And Shadow of the Colossus (both excellent titles and if you liked Journey, from what I've seen of it, ICO would be very much worth considering - esp in HD!)

Josh, it's Battlefield 3... and SSX has something to do with Snowboarding. It's an arcade snowboarding game that started on the PS2. Don't know what the acronym means though.

SSX is the name of the game, but it is short for snowboard super cross.

Journey might be added to me "excuses to buy a PS3" list - which currently is populated by the unreleased ICO3 and half populated by HD ICO And Shadow of the Colossus (both excellent titles and if you liked Journey, from what I've seen of it, ICO would be very much worth considering - esp in HD!)

Journey and Flower (their last game) are both really high on the "excuses to buy a PS3" list. I mostly use it as a blu-ray player and netflix box, but gems like this make it totally worth it. As for ICO, I do need to play it, but I'm afraid that it might not be my kind of thing. I've heard it described as a game entirely made from boss-fights, and boss-fights are my least favorite part of any game.

mclar146 said:
SSX is the name of the game, but it is short for snowboard super cross.

Yes, I properly cited the name of the game, but thank you for the acronym.

I'm back to old games like "Legend of Mana" (ps1), "Diablo 2", "Fallout 1", and "the Journeyman Project" (90's PC)

I get frustrated easily with the good old games, because they are so much harder than modern games, so I keep a rotation going.

Most reactions

Back