Which model of Agfa is it?

gauasz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, i've bought old Agfa recently, but i have no idea what is the full name of it. Probably the part of lens with name is missing, so i hope someone will know more than me about it and maybe i'll finally find the instruction to it. I'd be grateful for help :1247:

Attachments

• 1460482612133110337618.jpg
    1460482612133110337618.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 195
That's a rough looking Agfa Silette Record.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have you ran any film through it? Just curious.

@jcdeboever
Thank you :1247:
@spiralout462
Yes but i need to learn more about this camera and there is strong probability that it is defective so its not easy and there are a lot of bad pictures

@jcdeboever
Thank you :1247:
@spiralout462
Yes but i need to learn more about this camera and there is strong probability that it is defective so its not easy and there are a lot of bad pictures
All the control is on the lens and yours is damaged. Your working blind. Technically, you could find a somewhat working copy for $20.00, somewhat meaning that more than likely the exposure meter would not work and you would use a light meter app on phone or sunny 16 rule. I wouldn't waste your money on film in it. There are tons of working film cameras for $50.00 ready to go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@jcdeboever i get it, i knew what i'm buying, it was extremely cheap and i use only expired films in this because it costs much less:) thanks for advice

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back