Which of these 3 versions do you like?

Lazy Photographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lazyphotographer.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Obviously you might not like any, and that's fair too. They are all the same shot but with different pp applied.

JenJazz-007-EDIT.jpg

JenJazz-007-EDITED-1.jpg

JenJazz-007-EDITED-2.jpg

I also re-cropped and re-edited another photo I'd posted previously, based on some of the comments.

Contradiction
ArtShow-129-EDITED-2.jpg

Of the three poster shots, I like the second one personally. The cyan one is wierd.

I like the second of the poster shots. The last poster shot is not too appealing to me.

I like the second the best on my laptop screen it looks like it matches the sort of decaying look of an old ripped poster.

As for the last pic, I love the concept, but not sure contradiction should be the right title...maybe "wishful thinking"

lol i guess i'm going to be the odd one here and say I like the third. Something about black and a light blue/green that i really like. The colors just look so good together imo. The color looks a little weird on the texture of the poster but i'm sure that could be fixed up a little bit.

TJ

I like the second one the best!
The descending color to the center, I'm sure that's the best description though..

The vignette and watermark are annoying, so #1.

I like the third one best

Second one.
and for the last picture, the gentleman on the left needs more detail in the face (the woman too.)

Most reactions

Back