Which one should I keep?

Micah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A local high school, having gone digital, is selling all of thier film equipment. I bought the last three Nikons with thier kit lenses for $100. An N75, an N60, and an F55. I bought all three, because I wasn't sure which one I wanted, and I knew I had two of them sold for $50 each. No brainer. I have been wanting to play around with film since I have a co- worker who is a photographer, and his own darkroom that I can learn/use. So my question to you is... which one would you keep? I know these aren't high end, but surely there are some opinions.

Thanks.

I would sell all three and buy an FM or FE but that's just me. :D

I had the N75 (black version) and it was quite a nice camera, so I'd have to go with that one.

I would sell all three and buy an FM or FE but that's just me. :D

I am currently in the process of selling off some of my lower end lenses to buy some good Nikon glass for my digital( it's the only way I can get away with it) When my pregnant wife came home to see 3 cameras setting on the kitchen table she about crapped. so as far as film goes, I'm sticking with one of the three because it ain't costing me a cent. Yet.

Btw. The 28-80 lens is surprisingly sharp on my D80. I'll be keeping that one for sure.

nice acquisition... I would have to go with the N75, it's the newest out of the three you mentioned (sold in 03) and should do everything you need it to. None are real amazing cameras but a good photographer can shoot them amazingly.

Of the three, I also agree with keeping the N75.

Also agree about the 28-80mm lens. If I didn;t already have the focal length covered I would have kept the black one I had - don't like the ugly metal colored one at all on a black DSLR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back