Which one to enter

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters

kristyiclaremore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
360.yahoo.com
Im on another photo forum and not sure which picture to enter.

The Theme is Self portrait:

blue.jpg

blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue3.jpg

If you had to choose which one would it be.

LOL, I feel so vindicated. I added to the unanimous chorus for #2.

Too late to say that the chipped nail polish in two is what is going to make me vote for four in the end? Have you now already entered two into the contest on that other forum :)shock: another photography forum!?!?!? :shock: )

LaFoto said:
the chipped nail polish in two is what is going to make me vote for four in the end? Have you now already entered two into the contest on that other forum :)shock: another photography forum!?!?!? :shock: )

Yes I have entered 2 already and now I see the chipped nail polish that will distract me forever :er: . I just did my nails too. I cant believe I already chipped them. I have to photoshop that.

I know another photo forum (shame), but If it wasnt for that one not being boring I would have never found this one (which is great). They dont post much on it but they do have a lot of gatherings in my area. I have modeled a few times for a couple of them. (It's a local forum).

Ooops I voted before I read that you'd already entered. I voted number 4. I really like the shoulder and the shadow of the ear ring and the fact that you can see the face. I think cropping it in from the left, to just before the smaller star burst (making it into a portrait and removing some of the hand) makes it absolutely amazing.

selfport.jpg

comme ca :D
whaddya think?

So there we are :mrgreen:

Congrats on your win... very nice pic too by the way. I prefer the B&W look anyway and especialli like the texture of the wood and paint next to you. What do you win besides the honor of picking the next contest?
Speaking of texture - how about that for a theme?

i get to choose the winner and then I guess that is all I really dont know for sure. I had not paid much attention to that part lol. Texture is a good idea I thought about circles, lines, not sure I have to decide by tonight lol. What to do? :))

kristyiclaremore said:
i get to choose the winner and then I guess that is all I really dont know for sure. I had not paid much attention to that part lol. Texture is a good idea I thought about circles, lines, not sure I have to decide by tonight lol. What to do? :))

Have a beer...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back