which one..

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
do you like better? if any..

leaf-under-water.jpg

leaf-floating.jpg

I don't know if anyone will notice..... but they have no boarders :shock:
figure I would give the boarder adding a break..

malachite said:
I like em' both. I think you need a third one and then put em' all together as a collage :wink:

Ditto!

It's like the leaf is on a journey. In the first, it's resting. The second seems to show it moving on. Pretty cool, for me that is.

1st one, the bubble on the second is distracting.

1st one, the bubble on the second is distracting.

Thanks guys :D

Malachite, I like the collage idea, these were the only two I shot of this leaf though. Next time I go out I think I'll shoot with the collage idea in mind.

Walt, I tottaly agree with the bubble, however, I like the that picture more then the first, but the bubble ruins it for me...

pilgrim said:
Malachite, I like the collage idea, these were the only two I shot of this leaf though. Next time I go out I think I'll shoot with the collage idea in minD.
Take either shot, flip it over and make a reversed copy. Put those on the ends. Crop one a little differently and no one will be the wiser that it's a dupe. Unless I tell them of course :wink:

malachite said:
pilgrim said:
Malachite, I like the collage idea, these were the only two I shot of this leaf though. Next time I go out I think I'll shoot with the collage idea in minD.
Take either shot, flip it over and make a reversed copy. Put those on the ends. Crop one a little differently and no one will be the wiser that it's a dupe. Unless I tell them of course :wink:

haha, thats a good idea dude! I think I'll do that up later tonight. I'll post it in here to :D

i like the first one better, the leaf blends in with the natural textures around it. i agree the bubble on shot 2 is distracting, could you not clone it out?

Most reactions

Back