• Red Passion Team

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I stole this SHAMELESSLY from Mysteryscribe... I really do have no shame... he asked a new forum member which team she was on, the blue techies or the red passions (see the thread HERE)

I thought this was quite clever.

So, your choice... which team are you on? No wimping out now by saying both... or neither... step on up and say what comes first in your brain & heart, the techie side or the passion side... even if the your heart and brain are only 50.001 percent that way.

For the record next time reverse the options. Why does team red get the blue bar! Or is this some deliberate way of saying maybe a bit of both exists in all of us.

I can't choose.. I"ve always been passionate (since before computers were widely available) but I'm a techie with a career in the computer field.

wheres the "im just here to enjoy the insanity" voting option? :lmao:

I hope owning a digital camera doesn't preclude me from the RED PASSION team!

GO RED PASSION! WHOO!

Hmm, I cannot vote here ... since I am a Techie when I buy new camera gear, and I am a passion person when I take pictures with it.

I spend a lot of time getting technical information and trying out technically before I buy something
... but then afterwards .. well I do not even know the precise amount of MP my current DSLT has anymore ;) ...

There is no I in team, but there is a me and to me they are two sides of the same coin.

mike

If I wanted low tech, I'd go back to frayed sticks and egg yolks with colored mud.

I haven't pitched in with my feelings yet, but for me there is absolutely, positively no doubt...

Passion all the way, baby.

Most reactions

Back