480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a quick little poll: Which version of this image do you prefer? (BE SURE TO VOTE IN THE POLL!)

A:
Poll800Npix.jpg

(Full-size image can be seen here)

B:
Poll800Jpix.jpg

(Full-size image can be seen here)

Last edited:
The first one, except for the lighter-colored sky between the branches of the shrub.

Where was this? I kinda expected that bush to be on fire and to see a dude with a long beard holding two stone tablets

Where was this? I kinda expected that bush to be on fire and to see a dude with a long beard holding two stone tablets

Guernsey State Park in eastern Wyoming.

I also agree with A because the colors are richer and it brings out more in the picture. Well in my opinion..

Either way its a great picture! :thumbup:

Voted for A (like everyone else, I see!). I'd crop the top a little to get rid of the branches in the center and right. That bit of sky does look a little funny, as mentioned.

THIS POLL is like, "Soooo, which would you prefer on a hot day: A, a cold, frosty mug of root beer? Or B) An empty pop can with some sand in the bottom of it?

THIS POLL is like, "Soooo, which would you prefer on a hot day: A, a cold, frosty mug of root beer? Or B) An empty pop can with some sand in the bottom of it?

This poll has an ulterior motive. I'm just keeping my powder dry until more folks have a chance to vote. Then all will be revealed.

This poll has an ulterior motive. I'm just keeping my powder dry until more folks have a chance to vote. Then all will be revealed.
I feel a "gotcha" or "whammie" coming on!

There isn't a "C" option... and I feel it should be somewhere in between... (which should actually be the "B" option... not the "C")

Most reactions

New Topics

Back