Which Version do you prefer?

Which Version do you prefer?

• A

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This poll has an ulterior motive. I'm just keeping my powder dry until more folks have a chance to vote. Then all will be revealed.
I feel a "gotcha" or "whammie" coming on!

Uh-ohhh...I'm pretty sure I know what's in store for us...pre-baked and "store-bought" versus "from scratch:...cough,cough...

Oooooooo - I think I know, or at least one thing.

Uh-ohhh...I'm pretty sure I know what's in store for us...pre-baked and "store-bought" versus "from scratch:...cough,cough...

Thanks for reminding me............... I still have one more brownie out in the kitchen. Better woof it down before it gets stale and dry!

Speaking of brownies...I have been buying Pillsbury fudge brownie mix, and baking it in a Silpat brand silicone muffin pan...so, instead of one pan full of brownies that must be cut up, I instead get 12 nice brownie "muffins"...Mmmm...delish...here's an iPhone snap of what they look like. I prefer THIS version of brownies!!!! MUFFIN BROWNIES!!!!
$IMG_0211_iPhone_brownies.JPG

Nice. I have some vanilla ice cream churning away at the moment. I might have to run across the street for some brownie mix!

Speaking of brownies...I have been buying Pillsbury fudge brownie mix, and baking it in a Silpat brand silicone muffin pan...so, instead of one pan full of brownies that must be cut up, I instead get 12 nice brownie "muffins"...Mmmm...delish...here's an iPhone snap of what they look like. I prefer THIS version of brownies!!!! MUFFIN BROWNIES!!!!

Mine are made from scratch using cooked pudding.
tongue0015.gif
And best of all, I didn't have to make them or clean up the mess (although I still have some chocolate cake and chocolate-chip cookies I made last week...........)

And Silpat, for those of you who have never heard of it, is a Godsend to bakers.

Nice. I have some vanilla ice cream churning away at the moment. I might have to run across the street for some brownie mix!

Home-made ice cream is all I ever eat. Haven't gotten store-bought for years.

IceCream.jpg

Damn! Now I'm REALLY hungry!

I knew I recognized those steps as soon as I saw them... my first thought was that looks like the castle at Guernsey lake!

Very cool to see some of my old stomping grounds on here. I grew up near Fort Laramie, about ten miles from where those pictures were taken.

Oh and I like picture A better...

I knew I recognized those steps as soon as I saw them... my first thought was that looks like the castle at Guernsey lake!

Very cool to see some of my old stomping grounds on here. I grew up near Fort Laramie, about ten miles from where those pictures were taken.

Nope. Not the Castle. Brimmer Point.

So nothin' on the "gotcha" yet?

I thought I'd let the poll go for a week before letting the cat out of the bag. After all, not everyone logs in every day.

Nope. Not the Castle. Brimmer Point.

Oh shoot you are correct. The castle has a different look. Got them mixed up. Guess I need to visit again, been at least 5 years now.

Oh shoot you are correct. The castle has a different look. Got them mixed up.

The Castle:

NativeSteps.jpg

Guess I need to visit again, been at least 5 years now.

Don't get too exited. They had a big fire recently, and everything west of the lake is pretty much toast (pun intended).

20120828_071514.jpg

The Castle was closed when I was there last month. Major bummer.

That's it, I give up...
I can't find anything other than the rocks you shopped (and of course the obvious color/contrast corrections and sharpening).

Most reactions

Back