Which Version? (nudity - not safe for work)

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up late...lots of editing...

I like all three of these, but can't decide which one I should run with. Give me a hand here, would ya?

Nude shots...cubical critters beware...

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

opps. This was supposed to go to Critique...
Will a Mod move it for me?

i like the first and second best.

the only thing that bothers me is that i can see part of her tatoo, not all of it.

#2 for me
although, im not a big fan of shadows (each to there own)
but i would prefer a second light source on the right, and another object... so she looks like she is looking at something?

having said that... i think the lighting on all 3 is ok... i would of prefered 3 choices of angles, maybe more to the left, this shot and then more to the right.

the shot a little more to the left, would make newrmdmike happy as he would see more of the tattoo :)

but i definatly think we need to see the object of her desire...

all of the above is just my opinion, and i hope it helps.... your obviously a good photographer.
but another opinion never does any harm ;)

PS. Great looking model.

I prefer #2. :thumbup:
The tatoo looks fine to me. The only thing I don't like is that there's not a lot of space between the sheet and the bottom border. I don't know why, but that bothers me.

pascal

I like 1&2 equally. #3 still works, but I prefer the lit background on the others. Nice work!!

I prefer number one. I love the color of her skin and hair, and the smoothness of her skin doesn't come across in black and white as well, imo.

I'm going to throw a vote for #2 as well. I'll also agree with the comment that I'd like to see more of the tattoo or none of it. (on the other hand, I like tattoos, but not on women in general. Gilding the lily)

The shadow on her left arm bugs me a little bit. It comes out as a straight line, and the only straight line in the image.

2, followed closely by 1. I don't like 3, the shadows on her melt and merge into the background too much. The gradient is more interesting anyway.

All three are quality but personally iI prefer #3.
The black into which she sort of melts has an unknown menace which contrasts perfectly with her soft beauty.

You know what they say about opinions......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back