White and Black in Black and White by Pascal Riben

Nicely done with the small comment that her suit is an inkblot.

Thank you The Traveler!

On an other forum, I got this comment:
"I would clone out the trash can as it is horribly distracting. Remember anything in the image that does not enhance the image will most likely detract from it."

Last edited:
It is an interesting pic, the trash can does detract a little from the overall image.

"I would clone out the trash can as it is horribly distracting. Remember anything in the image that does not enhance the image will most likely detract from it."

The trash can is there for a reason. It's the ash tray, which is why the two people are there, which is why you got this shot.

Also, that comment links to another topic. Is it about the content, or is it about the photographer? For street photography, that sounded rather arrogant to me.

I'm a fan of this, but agree with traveler about the lady's suit; there is some detail to it from what I can see, but perhaps a little too dark.

The trash can is there for a reason. It's the ash tray, which is why the two people are there, which is why you got this shot.

Also, that comment links to another topic. Is it about the content, or is it about the photographer? For street photography, that sounded rather arrogant to me.

Euh... what sounded arrogant to you ?

Don't listen to that person any more.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back