White Land

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just a few pics taken after today's snow storm. Had to walk 20 mins with snow up to my knees...*sigh*... all for the sake of art :lmao:
Anyway, here they are.
Shivering?

IMGP0080.jpg

IMGP0097.jpg

IMGP00812.jpg

4. And personnaly i don't really love this one, but here, just to complete the cold impression:
IMGP0093.jpg

aprilraven said:
i like them all...but the second one is just wonderful... that is a great shot

Agreed.

You did really well on the exposure. :thumbup:

We still only have a small dusting of snow on the ground out west here. I hope we get soem before Christmas.. A brown Christmas just isn't the same.:thumbdown:

A "brown" Christmas (we would prefer to call it a "green" Christmas, actually, sounds nicer, sort of...) is the usual thing for us. Amounts of snow like the ones shown here are totally unusual and would be called "catastrophe" in my area! Everything would fail.

But we at least got another thin layer of snow overnight and temperatures have dropped again to roundabout freezing point.

But a snow vastness such as the one shown in Photo 1 (I like that one very much!!! and I can tell you were NOT KIDDING about the snow being knee-deep!) or such cold as represented in Photo 2 (straightened horizon and that one is killer!) is unheard of here.

alex, love the "straightened" version of #2, absolutely beautiful! :)

2 and 4 would be very very nice if they weren't tilted... the water "flows" on the right in 2 and left in 4th picture!

thanks JTH!!! Had to crop a lot of it, though...

the water "flows" on the right in 2 and left in 4th picture!
You see, this is the kind of environmental instability we should be trying to prevent. ;)
Thanks! and hence the straightened version ;)

These are great Alexandra. Nicely done.

#2 is really nice. A nice quiet feel to it.
Thanks for posting it.

Most reactions

Back