White Pelican

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't see these very often so it's a treat to capture one. This one was taken back in Feb. along with some other shots of it and a couple others at Robinson Preserve in Bradenton, FL. so it may look familiar to some peeps.

11142401-studio-2.jpg

Nice shot! They pass through here every fall, and we get hundreds of them circling over the lake. I found where they like to gather last fall, so I'm prepared for this year.

Nice shot! They pass through here every fall, and we get hundreds of them circling over the lake. I found where they like to gather last fall, so I'm prepared for this year.
Thanks, Jeff. I suppose you'll be getting a lot of practice on them.

Nice shot. I saw my first ones at Yellowstone a few years ago.

Nice shot. I saw my first ones at Yellowstone a few years ago.
Thanks, Pete. Looks like they really get around. I think they're the most beautiful of the pelican family.

@K9Kirk you on a roll with these wildlife shots...they all are very nice...!!!

I don't see these very often so it's a treat to capture one. This one was taken back in Feb. along with some other shots of it and a couple others at Robinson Preserve in Bradenton, FL. so it may look familiar to some peeps.

View attachment 245018
Habitat destruction has been an issue for them.

Nice shot, Kirk. We get them during the winter at the Hiawassee Wildlife Reserve here in East Tennessee.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back