Who all is suffering from food poisoning today and why?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hm?
One is ... and that made me wonder!
And one declares he is not - why NOT?

(Well, I'm not suffering from food poisoning, either, nor from any hangovers nor anything, but that is because I only ever - cough-cough - eat healthy food and never drink ... alcoholic beverages, that is, so there :greenpbl: )

Hm?
One is ... and that made me wonder!
And one declares he is not - why NOT?

Well, I am, most others on the forum probably are not!

Why? Good question, probably because I was stupid enough to continue eating something which did taste foul from the beginning :(

Was it fish or seafood?

Thanks Emma! :)

LaFoto .. well, seafood ...

Too bad!
Poor you!
I hate to think of all the effects this can have (had? still has?) on you! Horrible. But you are here posting, so you seem to handle it reasonably well.

Still... Poor You! :hugs:

Too bad!
Poor you!
I hate to think of all the effects this can have (had? still has?) on you! Horrible. But you are here posting, so you seem to handle it reasonably well.

Still... Poor You! :hugs:

Well, it started on Friday ... so I am past the worst I suppose. Haven't left the house yesterday, stayed in bed most of the time.

trying to survive on weetabix and tea today ... ;)

Creaky back, Chris?
Well, isn't that a common thing among people our age ... ouch. Hang on ... I meant to say "people myage" ... there's only few here to beat me on this.

Weetabix and tea ... :pale:

But food poisoning is worse :puke:

So I am glad to hear you are back up and typing and eating Weetabix and having tea, Alex!!!

Creaky back, Chris?
Well the years do take their toll

Well, isn't that a common thing among people our age ... ouch. Hang on ... I meant to say "people my age" ... there's only few here to beat me on this.
One of the penalties of being old(er) and knackered - I should know... ;)

Weetabix and tea ... :pale:
Mmmm... why wait until you're ill

But food poisoning is worse :puke:
Can't argue with that

So I am glad to hear you are back up and typing and eating Weetabix and having tea, Alex!!!
...and no relapsing do you hear. :lmao:

well, yesterday evening I could even take a picture, not very stunning, but I just had to take a picture from the window with our brilliant weather ;)

0416.jpg

The sight in this weather and with the leaves turning is too pretty not to be photographed, isn't it?
Like I had to point the camera at my study window yesterday, too, to take this photo (great minds and their thinking alike, eh? ;))

blick.jpg

And today we have "Gulasch" ... not a scrap of fish or seafood inside! It is simmering on the stove as I type, sending out an enticing smell... nothing like weetabix...

Hey. Sorry.
I am not ill. :oops:

The sight in this weather and with the leaves turning is too pretty not to be photographed, isn't it?
Like I had to point the camera at my study window yesterday, too, to take this photo (great minds and their thinking alike, eh? ;))

But YOURS is MUCH better ! :)

But then again you were not ill...

And stop talking of all the food. that place I took the image from is where I usually dine outside when the weather allows :)

And today we have "Gulasch" ... not a scrap of fish or seafood inside! It is simmering on the stove as I type, sending out an enticing smell... nothing like weetabix...

:madmad:

But I managed to have a little stroll in the neighbourhood the last hour, and take some images. maybe I will post some.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back