Who can guess the flower?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any of you knows which plant produces this delicately beautiful flower? Can you guess? (I know the answer)
Would our very own digital_flower_pictures know??? Maybe???

doyouknowtheflower2.jpg

doyouknowtheflower.jpg

OK, this last one more features the bee on the flower than the flower itself, but the question remains: what flower is this bee's "pit-stop"? ;)

beeonsecretflower.jpg

Oh my God… If I’m not mistaken, this is the blossom of the hallucinogenic Amazonian Trip Weed.

Hmm.. Or not…

Or not...!

:biggrin:

Shhh! Daan!
Don't give it away so soon!
Dang... :grumpy:

But sure enough that is what it is!
It is surprising to see something so beautiful in so common a plant, isn't it?

i was right? wow, just a lucky guess. I only see the potato's on a bag, never really saw the flower. Sorry to guess it so fast.
And it is a nice flower, i do believe you can get pretty sick if you would eat them. But i guess you wouldnt eat the flowers anyway.
Anyways........YAY ME :D

A potato plant?? No way!! I’m convinced this is the hallucinogenic Amazonian Trip Weed!!

Send me a few buds, and I’ll twist them up with gravy on the side. ;)

Okay, just for you I'll go back to that field and nick a few flowers, then mail them to you and then we'll see what will happen to your photos in the future, :biggrin:!!!

LaFoto said:
Okay, just for you I'll go back to that field and nick a few flowers, then mail them to you and then we'll see what will happen to your photos in the future, :biggrin:!!!

Since my photos generally suck… I’m thinking that some gravy laden hallucinogenic Amazonian potato flowers couldn’t do any harm!!

I await the delivery with an open mind and shutter.

I'm glad you do.
Yes, I think the flower looks most delicate and very much its best in 2, too.
Every year when the potato fields are in bloom here, I am amazed at the beauty of the flowers of something so common.......!

LaFoto said:
Every year when the potato fields are in bloom here, I am amazed at the beauty of the flowers of something so common.......!
Yeah I showed Aaron the flower and asked him what it was... I got a funny look when I told him it was a potato plant.:lol:

Most reactions

Back