Who can guess the zoo?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would you know which zoo I went to to take this photo?

zoo.jpg

Any idea anyone?

lol .. I do not know what zoo it is. But it seems like the monkey is thinking of ... "Are you going to give me the banana or not? I 'd been posting for you in the past 15 mins"

Anyway, have not seen you post for awhile! ;)

It's true, I haven't been around much of late.
And I won't tell which zoo it is until some more have come round to take a guess ;).
By the way, that monkey REALLY was posing quite a bit, but even if I had wanted to toss him a banana, I wouldn't have been able to. A) for lack of one, and b) because, in fact, he was quite a bit far from where I was standing.

Would that be .... Zoo Leipzig ?

Well, I'm not sure there are mountains that reach that far up in Leipzig - but good guessing! ;-) Zoo on the mountain --- more ideas?

I have no idea what zoo it is as the only one I'm familiar with is the Philadelphia zoo here in Pennsylvania. ;) But I love the monkey. I'm trying to decide if he looks bored or irritated. :lol: Nice shot.

Don't you think his face has an expression that would match his right arm reaching around scratching his butt.

Oh, Daan, that was LAST year in October! ;-)
This photo is MUCH newer! Taken on 2 August of this year.

Ah, it seems like there are too few Northern Irish members on at this time of the year (or at all), for they would have recognised this to have been taken in Belfast Zoo - I was in Northern-Ireland from 31 July until 10 August and had the chance to also go to Belfast Zoo on one day, a zoo which I knew (from nowhere less but TPF) was way up a hill and offering lovely views all across Belfast Lough and the City of Belfast and parts of Newtownabbey etc. But unfortunately, when we reached the very top part of the zoo and expected to get ourselves a cup of tea in the café with the viewing balcony, we were greeted by this:

0355.jpg

And this once WAS the café with the viewing balcony ... :(

0357.jpg

Awww ... too bad.

OK .....ok... my final guess is ... and I'm just gonna' throw this one out there... 'ah, could it be the ... BELFAST ZOO ?? :cheers:

Is it somewhere in Germany ? :lol:

The answer is being given in Post 12.

Most reactions

Back