Who can help???

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This photo is old. It was taken in 2000 in Norfolk/U.K.

EnglischeKirche.jpg

Who can touch it with the magic PSwand and change the sky from utterly boring to somewhat interesting? I've seen you do it to another picture here and I think I would like to see this church with a nicer sky - out of mere curiosity.

I checked my own PS and understand WAAAYYY too little about it to do anything with this picture. I hardly understand PS at all....... :oops:

Anyone game?
You can also offer me different solutions, each his own, if you want to.

An interesting sky in Britain? I take it you are going for the surrealistic look :lol:

I stuck in a cloud picture I took in my back garden on Sunday. A garden that happens to be in England to...

LaFoto_001.jpg

I don't like the second picture. The sky is too fake :)

Here's my attempt...
EnglischeKirche2.jpg

Mentos, what Zenith are you using? Up untill I purchased my new camera, I was using (actually still am sometimes) a 1980 TTL model - still works like a dream :)

Keep them coming!
Thanks to the two of you for your help. It's fun to see how a change of sky can change the whole picture! :)
You other PS-versed people: how would you change the sky?

Mine looks a bit unreal too, but I liked it. :)

I just selected, used the cloud filter, then used a layer property I have from a program to enhance sunsets.

sky.jpg

Any new ideas for this sky?
You could make it your birthday present to me, for today is my birthday ;) (it's true!).

Happy Birthday LaFoto! :band: :goodvibe: :hug: :smileys: :cheers:

I will give your pic an edit later and post it here. :D

Some good edits, but unfortunately any sky without a lot of cloud cover is going to make the picture look a little fake to someone with a practice eye, no matter how well done. The lower half of the picture is diffuse light, taken under an overcast day. Clear sky, or even partialy cloudy, is going to conflict with that. I would suggest an overcast sky, just with a little more definition to it than blank white/grey.

anton980 said:
Here's my attempt...
EnglischeKirche2.jpg

Mentos, what Zenith are you using? Up untill I purchased my new camera, I was using (actually still am sometimes) a 1980 TTL model - still works like a dream :)

I really like this attempt.

And Alles gut zum Geburtstag, LaFoto. :D :cheer: :smileys:

Most reactions

Back