Who else loves Fro?

robb01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Discovered his site a few months ago, he has some great tips and a wonderful sense of humor. Love watching his vids

froknowsphoto.com

He is really informative and I do like watching his videos. But he tends to annoy me... I'm not sure what it is.

Did you see my video with him? My image was chosen for the flickr thingy and had a Skype interview. I just skyrocketed my level of coolness.

He has some great ideas and I like how he is open to comments and questions. Although recently, he has been a bit hard to get a hold of as he is doing alot of stuff, but I used to be able to email him stuff and he would write back fairly quick.

He is getting a bit gimmicky though. And he seems to be leaning more on the comedy and gimmicks than on the info. Gimmicks and comedy are fine, but to a certain level. They will draw in a crowd at first, but to keep the crowd there, you need to have some good stuff to say.

Hmm...kind of like being here at TPF :p

But he tends to annoy me... I'm not sure what it is.

Haha I can't figure it out either! But I still go there and watch the videos. He seems to have a really young audience.

Yeah I saw your thread over there, that is pretty cool

I enjoy watching his videos, he is very loud but I like to listen to the point he is giving. I really had some doubts after I ordered my d7000 after hearing some rumors about them, and after watching a few of his videos it really set me straight. FRO KNOWS PHOTO =)

I watch a lot of his videos on youtube. I've learned a lot on editing pictures in Lightroom. I just ordered some of his "I Shoot Raw" stickers :headbang:

Most reactions

Back