Who has used Lulu.com?

Pure Captures

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who has used Lulu.com for printing photo books and wedding albums? Have you been pleased with their work?
We've had a couple of photo books printed with Blurb.com and haven't been super impressed. If anyone has tried both and has a comparison to offer, that would be Very Helpful!

i have never used them for a wedding album. i use them for proof books of engagement shoots i do. the quality of the book is great... the printing is so so. but the clients love them. and i use it as a PROOF book, so it is not upheld to the same standard as a wedding album.

some of the images were dark and some of the images were cut off a bit in binding/cutting. overall, for what i use them for, i am very happy with their books and i continue to use them.

I have used both companies and the both have their good & bad points.

In my opinion the book quality (binding and printing) is about the same between the two. Lulu is more expensive and Blurb offers more options. I tend to use Blurb for books and Lulu for calendars.

I've even created the same book using both companies and the Blurb versions usually sell better. The lower price I would suspect.

Here is one.

Most reactions

Back