Who is excited for the Canon EOS 1D X Mark III? <3

I call this type of thing a "non-announcement". It says as close to nothing as they can get away with so as not to get journalists shoes thrown at them. I don't think it was their fault. Nikon did this a while back, and I think Nikon was sort of forced into it because somebody in their Russian division said something they should not have, putting them in a position where they had to clarify the situations. Canon has not set out specifics for the sensor (beyond "it's going to be really good"), price, available date? They had better have provided sandwiches to any press that showed up.

Last edited:
Oops! I looked for this thread and didn't find it earlier, so I started a new thread. Sorry about that guys.

I'm not that excited about it. Mostly because I likely can't afford it anyways. lol

I'm not that excited about it. Mostly because I likely can't afford it anyways. lol
I'm more interested in features on it that might migrate their way to lesser camera lines. That optical touch-scroll control that allows for quick reallocation of focus points for example, that looks useful to even an amateur with a crop body like me.

I'm excited as h*ll!!!
I've been wanting to experiment with some serious video and blogging.
Now I can sell my mk1 and move up to the mkll for cheap and use the 4K video!
But mostly I'm always excited when Canon kicks a little "S" BOOTY!!! LoL
SS

Not excited; I already have a camera :p

But NGH, you shoot with an Olympus, just think, you could be shooting with a REAL camera!!! :bouncingsmileys: LoL
SS

Ha ha.. REAL schmEAL

Olympus is the Camera of the GODS... well the Greek one's anyway :p

I sold my Canon dSLR and my lenses; the weight was killing me... light and swift is the new me :D

Not excited; I already have a camera :p

But NGH, you shoot with an Olympus, just think, you could be shooting with a REAL camera!!! :bouncingsmileys: LoL
SS

Ha ha.. REAL schmEAL

Olympus is the Camera of the GODS... well the Greek one's anyway :p

I sold my Canon dSLR and my lenses; the weight was killing me... light and swift is the new me :D
Not me, I gave away my Olympus, canceled my gym membership and bought a Canon! Before I could only bench press 35 pounds, now I can bench 50 thanks to that big ole Canon!!!! Canon gave me the body of a GOD!!! LoL :1219::allteeth::biggrinangelA:
SS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back