Who keeps their bad shots to serve as reminders of what not to do?

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Topic suggested by @snowbear

When I started out, I had limited hard drive space and had to make room. So I always deleted the bad shots...but that was short lived when a hard drive failed and lost most of my photos at the time. That was many years ago though. I learned my lesson from that.

But still today I choose not the keep my bad shots because I rather not be reminded of how bad I actually am at photography. haha.

Last edited:
We could just build on it with random on-topic posts, like:

"Who keeps their bad shots to serve as reminders of what not to do?"

I never take bad shots
They just may not be perfect in the eyes of others
:)

Not a bad idea actually. I'll change the title to that.

I'll hold on to this one from the phone - rushed the shot so focus is really bad.

20151107_160848.jpg

I also should have waited after taking this one - as I walked passed them, two selfie sticks came out.

No - I delete mine because I know I will take a whole bunch more tomorrow! :BangHead:

I keep most of my shots (unless it's a black frame or something) simply because storage is so cheap. However, I do get so frustrated and stressed out when I take a shot that I thought would turn out but didn't, that the bad experience is etched into my brain and a little piece of me dies every time I think about it, so I try my hardest to avoid it.

That's only if I'm shooting for someone, though.

When I'm just out and about I just go with the flow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back