Who like Mtn Biking? 12 photos

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Redbull put on a bikejam a couple weekends ago up in Duluth, MN. Here are some of the results from the day. Here is a video of the day if your interested www.hornermusic.com/alex/jamsession.mov

uni1.jpg

truck1.jpg

jump3.jpg

red5.jpg

red2.jpg

red4.jpg

red3.jpg

jumpsequencesmall.jpg

walk2.jpg

red8.jpg

red7.jpg

red6.jpg

Yes. Photo 4 has had the strongest impact on me, too.
And all I could think was "Ouch!", too. Nasty fall!

The others are great.
Wow.
That unicyclist on the bridge railing ... whoa!

My favourite is Photo 8 here... I think. Hard to say, though. They are all so good.

I really like #7, all cool photos though! :D

sigh still building my leg back to strenth befor i can get back on again sigh

kool photos tho thoose uni cycles are insane i want one :D

Nice group of pics. I like # 10, my title for it would me "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea".

What was your settings for #8, I'd love to be able to try that and have it come out as clear and crisp.

Shaddy

love the pics, 4 looks bad,
one question on #8 how do u get a picture like that, iam using a d70 and i cant seem how to do it, my camera only dose 3.7 pictures a sec, and i cant get the effect?

some great shots in there... yeah, #4.... ouch, i cringed when I saw it... no helmet? he was okay i hope...?

TTPeter, you could use a tripod and then layer each of the shots in PS, might take a while, but it could be done...

Nice series! I'm a big fan of #4.

How did you get the effect in 8?

The guy in #4 ended up wit a concussion, 3 cracked ribs, and a fractured wrist. There was a huge after party with lots of swag (free stuff) given away. He was given a full face helmet :D

For # 8
I hand held for the entire sequence and then layered them all in photoshop. Once all was lined up correctly, I used the first layer as the background and by using the eraser tool, I erased all but the riders on each of the other layer. When using the eraser, I tend to keep it on a less hard level so it doesn't create a noticable line.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

there was a photo exhibition at the after party where we put all the photos up on the wall through the use of a projector.

Here is the same guy at the point of no return
noreturn.jpg

uberben said:
there was a photo exhibition at the after party where we put all the photos up on the wall through the use of a projector.

Here is the same guy at the point of no return
noreturn.jpg
What would be going through my head at this point:
"That's a big OH ****!!!"

I'm a big fan of wipeout shots. :lmao:

I have to show these to cj, the guy in my most recent bmx thread, who goes back and forth between bmx and mtb.

JTHphoto said:
some great shots in there... yeah, #4.... ouch, i cringed when I saw it... no helmet? he was okay i hope...?

TTPeter, you could use a tripod and then layer each of the shots in PS, might take a while, but it could be done...

i know how to do it, but i cant get enough frames in a DJ or a Gap , just wondering what camera are u using and where ur camera settings, i know how to layer it and all but i cant seem to be able to get know frames of the biker when i do it

Most reactions

Back