Who needs an iPod when you've got an...

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
iStick!

(image deleted because apple might sue me)

In 1ft., 2ft., and 4ft. lengths.

(sorry i was bored :meh:)

I could really go for one of those some days, are you selling them?

Did you here about all the muggings going on just for iPods. People are being seriously beaten just for their iPod. Its a sick world.

bantor said:
People are being seriously beaten just for their iPod. Its a sick world.
that's when the iStick shows as the imperative accessory for self-defense...

I don't have an ipod and i never felt like i needed one... i don't even know 1k songs...
so i'm totally getting the istick. how much you selling'em for, slick?

Alexandra said:
so i'm totally getting the istick. how much you selling'em for, slick?

sorry we're still in the beta testing phase. we're working out some of the software glitches :mrgreen:

remember to add in an anti knife device.... you never know what those chavs carry....

what colors will you offer? and can I have a ton of overpriced brand specific accessoi=ries to accompany it that serve no real purpose? That'd be great.

Rahb said:
what colors will you offer? and can I have a ton of overpriced brand specific accessoi=ries to accompany it that serve no real purpose? That'd be great.

there will be grey/white as shown, and pastel grey/white as well. other color options are in the works... as for accesories there is a handy dandy tote bag for your iStick, a charger for when you travel, and a memory upgrade we nicknamed the nail-through-the-stick, there are also protective skins that you can put on your iStick to protect it from scratches and dents during "vigorous" use. :mrgreen:

the new iStick, starting a $299 :lmao:

bantor said:
WOW! $299? what a bargain, i'll take two.

Just wondering though, will there be smaller, less functional, and more expensive models released in the future?

The iStick nano will be released sometime this summer. for even more portability! in 0.3 ft and 0.5 ft lengths! perfect for self-defense on the go!

Most reactions

Back