Who offers WHCC 8x8 images boxes to their clients with styrene mounted prints?

GerryDavid

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm just curious who here offers WHCC square images boxes to their clients with the styrene mounted prints?

I want to offer my clients an interesting way to present their prints, and a folio box was recommended by Sue Bryce in one of her seminars. However the lab she recommends charges $200 and that seems a bit much for me for a cardboard box with out pictures :D For that price I would rather get a local carpenter to make me a box, which is something I'm the process of researching actually.

WHCC offers an 8x8 image box for $65 and 10x10 image box for $80, each of which can hold two prints mounted to 2mm black styrene or an album of the same size. However these are square and I would rather offer them as 8x10. I could put the 8x10 on the 10x10 print with a black border on either side and on the pictures it suits, do the full 10x10.

I was just wondering what the sales are like for those that offer this. :) Right now they are on sale so it will only cost $100 to get one and 5 prints and try it out, but that's $100 that can go towards my Canon 135mm F2.0 fund *or one of the many other things on my list to get* :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back