Who ownes the photo?

Talk to the boss, maybe there was a misunderstanding.

I say this is the bes suggestion yet. All this talk about suing your employer (did anyine read you work for a law firm) is all well and good but you really would have to decide which one is more important to you your job or the rights to these pictures. I have a feeling that any employer you proceed with legal action about someting silly like this would start making your life an job very uncomfortable. I think a good approach to this is to go see someone in charge that you trust and get along with and approach them about this issue and mabye this guy overstepped his bounds with this. Or mabye you never know mabye he is trying to take credit for your images but honestly I think if you would want to take this further you would have to decide how important this REALLY is to you. Right now wether or not you get this part solved or not moving foreward I would have this all figured out before you take one more frame for them. But this is also another place where you may have to make a decision because it is for exactly this reason that alot of companies refrain from letting employees do things like this and would prefer to hire outside contractors or hire people specifically for this. I really do not understand why a law firm of all places would not have this all figured out already but I guess it never came up.

Cry. Make 'em feel bad.

Most reactions

Back