Who thinks this is real?

I second that thought!
I also believe it's real but heavy on Post-Processing.

wow it just scared me the first time I come across. quite splendid job!

Did everyone forget the fact that Jdub777 for the second time posted a photo that isn't his/hers???

Did everyone forget the fact that Jdub777 for the second time posted a photo that isn't his/hers???

does it REALLY matter? I'm just trying to learn from what the artist did so I can one day reproduce something similar. Its not like im giving myself credit for the picture. I clearly said my FRIEND gave this to me...chill out man, there are more important issues at hand that you should be worrying about. For example, the war in iraq, this oil spill, the flawed system of no instant replay that FIFA rules by :), wondering if every breath you take may be your last. Lighten up buddy, we are all still learning here (or at least I am), hence Beginners Forum and Photo Gallery. No hard feelings man:hug::

Aye but posting photos in the forum that are not your own is against the site rules. You can direct link to them but not post them as images in the forum

Aye but posting photos in the forum that are not your own is against the site rules. You can direct link to them but not post them as images in the forum

I cant direct link it because it was a message sent to me...that wouldn't have made any sense because you need my password...This was the only way I could show it to the world!

My eyes are blue and green. I am real.

How do you really know though? Can you really trust what you see and what you feel and smell. What if we are all like Keanu Reeves trapped in the matrix?

you are trapped into the matrix. I'm on the outside. That's how I know I'm real. You're just dreaming.

not real,scarey though.

Most reactions

Back