Who wants to see some fireworks? Nobody? Ok then...

I've done three fireworks shoots now, and between my last one (over Burlington Bay) and seeing these, I've learned there almost isn't any point shooting fireworks if it isn't over the water (I'm not saying I'm super awesome, I'm just saying that I got lucky having a giant body of water and some sailboats between me and the explosions). It adds such a perfect dynamic to make them interesting!

Agreed.

Show off.

jk These are superb.

And Maria has a naughty streak.

And Maria has a naughty streak.
what does this mean? Is it good, or is it bad :confused: (and yes I googled it and there are many of wrong explanations)... but I'm sure it's something nice and sweet :sexywink: so "liked" it

Slang that means, uh... I don't know, lol - part of the personality? Meaning I thought your joke/comment was funny and showed a part of your personality I don't usually see in your posts that are about photography.

nm I think it's lost in translation! lol You're one of us, so I forgot that you may not know some of the slang terms used here.

I'm not sure if I want to know what you might have found when you googled it! Here's a definition, the second one given under noun - "A quality... ".

If you scroll down far enough under verb you'll find the meaning that most likely would be the one Runnah's mind would go to.

Slang that means, uh... I don't know, lol - part of the personality? Meaning I thought your joke/comment was funny and showed a part of your personality I don't usually see in your posts that are about photography.

nm I think it's lost in translation! lol You're one of us, so I forgot that you may not know some of the slang terms used here.
somewhere along the way I decided not to take everything seriously and have a bit fun here... just a bit. it makes me smile and :blushing: sometimes and that's nice ;)

as for the underlined part: awwwwwwwwwwwww that was pretty cute... Thank you :hug::

If you scroll down far enough under verb you'll find the meaning that most likely would be the one Runnah's mind would go to.
damn... I wonder what would that be... can't find it! ;)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back