Who would you like to meet on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft, it's easier to take it travelling in a bag, doncha know. And it may have to travel to get to meetups

wow, so Chiller, Vaporous and BigBully have me on their list? I am more than honored. And they are definitely on my list too. It's time to go to a meet up soon...:). I haven't been to one, ever. Shame on me.

pascal

I'm crazy enough to actually bring my sister over and maybe overcome my fear. Have you seen the size of them animals. They are beautiful and strong. I turn into a little girl around them(i'm 6foot2 and 16 stone so maybe not that little)

Yes they are the most beautiful animals, so regal and majestic. To look into a horse's eye is to see all that the world has to offer, if you were to ask me.

:lol: I'll help you overcome your fear! I promise! Okay so it's settled, Alex, Meg & Tim... and his little sis! Ha that would be awesome. We only have one plug though, you'd have to all share him. ;)

Gives a hole new meaning to Cul de sac.
Hey! Haven't I got one of those? Or is Colin still using it?

bear%20-%20rolleyes.gif
Colin posed with it, but gave it back to you. He didn't want to keep it, after all the trouble you went through to get it.

lol, yet another delightfully tasteless thread courtesy of Toofy! (you can tell by the smells...BBQ, Ooh, Tequila this time!, sex and ...is that...Brownies??)

oh thats what that smell was, I thought a skunk got hit by a car.

lol, yet another delightfully tasteless thread courtesy of Toofy! (you can tell by the smells...BBQ, Ooh, Tequila this time!, sex and ...is that...Brownies??)

:x

Before this one deteriorates any further ... it'll better be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back