Whoa! Wait!! Is AMOMENT Gone?!

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just came across a closed thread of hers. Great stuff. Where is that chica? :soapbox:

Did she go the way of AmateurAllie? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

She was just here the other day sticking up for photo guy!

Just came across a closed thread of hers. Great stuff. Where is that chica? :soapbox:

Did she go the way of AmateurAllie? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Don't say either of those names!!!!!! Like the song says, speak of the devil, and the devil appears.... :)

Man. I wonder if I'll get this much attention when I flounce?

She's given up on posting in the forum for the most part. It wasn't a good fit overall for her... yet. I still hear from her and have been helping her out when I can. She's improving IMMENSELY in the past few weeks. She'll be back!

She's given up on posting in the forum for the most part. It wasn't a good fit overall for her... yet. I still hear from her and have been helping her out when I can. She's improving IMMENSELY in the past few weeks. She'll be back!

Would love to see her back (with improvement!). Hopefully drama free though..... have had way too much of that lately! :)

Would love to see her back (with improvement!). Hopefully drama free though..... have had way too much of that lately! :)

Nooo....I LOVE the DRAMA!!! :lol:

She'll be back. She's just really busy and has been working at this on top of everything...

Most reactions

Back