Whoo Hoo!-Post Your Photography Christmas Presents

Nikon D90, few lenses to go with it, new (awesomeness) bag, cleaning kits, tripod

I also got a ton of cash and for once i don't think i will spend it on equipment.

I'm now to the point I need to make it all work for me and start generati ng a consistent cash flow!!!!

But the 5D MrkII is really tempting:lmao::lmao:

I also got a ton of cash and for once i don't think i will spend it on equipment.

I'm now to the point I need to make it all work for me and start generati ng a consistent cash flow!!!!

But the 5D MrkII is really tempting:lmao::lmao:

I asked for cash... Mom says people feel 'cold' when they just give someone cash:er:. I don't think it's cold.

Lets keep it up!:thumbup:

This is it. This and a floating ballpoint pen for my desk at work were the sum total of what I got for Christmas this year.
scanimage001qc9.jpg

Before anyone goes "Oh that's too bad." The wife and I bought a brand new bedroom set a couple of weeks ago at a cost that would have allowed me to have a backup 400 f2.8L lens. We decided that would be our Christmas present this year.

By the way I laughed my A$$ off when I pulled this from my stocking. It was hilarious. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So gryph does that have a chapter on the bast way to shoot myspace angles?

Phil, can you do something about your sig? It's not supposed to be an equipment list at all (as per forum rules), but if I have to look at 1/2 page screens for every post you make when you do 1 liner posts... thats getting into downright rude territory.

Thanks! :)

Oh I want that book soooooooooooo bad... that one and Going Professional in Wedding Photography by Ashton Kutcher!

I am going to kick everyone's a$$ and be a millionaire by... at least 1-2 weeks after I read those 2 books!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back from the shop with a 100mm f2.8! Fun, fast, sharp lens. Ordered a 580ii flash and off shoe cable while I was at it.

Keith, this purchase is your fault! (those freaking test shots).

-Shea

isn't it great! This new years eve I'll be at a city event that should be neat - a great event to take a few primes and play. Glad to hear you like your purchase. Since you're into the video side of things, I imagine you'll enjoy the macro part. But, for DOF purposes, you might need to try the lens dismount/aperture lock trick. ;)

The only photography related stuff I've gotten so far (there's more on the way, I'm told) is a few rolls of film. 2 rolls of Fuji 160S & 3 rolls of Kodak BW400CN (best film they have at walmart).

Nothing to show in this thread. No one remembered that photography might be my hobby ...

Nikon D700, the gifters just don't know it yet:

3144536656_df6a4d1d82.jpg

Hey Garbz, that pretty wrapping paper there. What do you call that stuff anyway?.:lol: Besides a D700 you lucky devil you. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back