Whoo Hoo!-Post Your Photography Christmas Presents

Actually the reverse of wrapping paper. Since the economic crash the Auzzie dollar has lost about 1/3rd of it's value against the Euro. Thank you Americans, my present is worth so much more now :D

Actually only the smaller notes were from Christmas. The rest is me emptying my euro bank account into my Australian one as a present to myself during these times of economic hardship, which in Australia will promptly be emptied into the coffers of whoever has the D700 on sale.

Actually the reverse of wrapping paper. Since the economic crash the Auzzie dollar has lost about 1/3rd of it's value against the Euro. Thank you Americans, my present is worth so much more now :D

Actually only the smaller notes were from Christmas. The rest is me emptying my euro bank account into my Australian one as a present to myself during these times of economic hardship, which in Australia will promptly be emptied into the coffers of whoever has the D700 on sale.

You are welcome. We are glad to do what ever we can with the help of our stupid politicians and greedy financial institutions.

The one thing I will say is that at least our money has portraits of different people on the different denominations all in the same color instead of the same building on all of the different denominations of bills in different colors. :lmao:

Oh I want that book soooooooooooo bad... that one and Going Professional in Wedding Photography by Ashton Kutcher!

I am going to kick everyone's a$$ and be a millionaire by... at least 1-2 weeks after I read those 2 books!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if you have Target stores in Canada or not, but that is where the wife got this one and one called Mac for Dummies. Or go to Home - For Dummies.

Even better:
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/photography-video/digital-photography.html

Nikon D700, the gifters just don't know it yet:

3144536656_df6a4d1d82.jpg

Now we are talking! I'm looking to welcoming you to the group. Don't forget that we all want to see your first ISO 1600, 3200 and 6400 shots! :D

One thing though... odd that your D700 came in so many colours? Mine was in gold, was plastic and said VISA on it... lol!

Welcome to Europe. These people here are nuts. They pay everything in cash. Our largest note in Australia is the $100 note and is worth 1/10th of the 500€ one, AND I never see one. I get buy with $20AU in my wallet and pay everything with plastic.

I have such a fear of being mugged here because I am always carrying 100€ around. In Australia my wallet is worth more than it's contents.

Welcome to Europe. These people here are nuts. They pay everything in cash. Our largest note in Australia is the $100 note and is worth 1/10th of the 500€ one, AND I never see one. I get buy with $20AU in my wallet and pay everything with plastic.

I have such a fear of being mugged here because I am always carrying 100€ around. In Australia my wallet is worth more than it's contents.

Hey, people over here will pay big money for a kangaroo hide wallet. :spank:

Be afraid, be very afraid. :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

My loving wife got me a Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS and a B&W F-PRO circular polarizer!

Hey, people over here will pay big money for a kangaroo hide wallet. :spank:

Ha take the kangaroos. What kind of a stupid animal licks it's arms to stay cool anyway. While you're at it take the platypus too. It's an equally useless animal.

Actually send me you address. I'll go get you a wallet. :gun: :lmao:

Ha take the kangaroos. What kind of a stupid animal licks it's arms to stay cool anyway. While you're at it take the platypus too. It's an equally useless animal.

Actually send me you address. I'll go get you a wallet. :gun: :lmao:

Well my wallet is made of cow hide. They poop and eat in the same place, sometimes at the same time, has 4 stomachs and is too stupid to recognize danger if slapped it in the face. The kangaroo sounds a lot more intelligent to me. Besides, they have their own built in wallet. Or at least a pocket for one. :lol:

As for the platypus, well it is living proof that God does have a sense of humor. Well either it is the proof or man is, I'm not sure which some days. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually I figured you would be looking to get rid of the funnel web. That is the creature to wish on your worst enemy from what I hear. So cuddly, loving and calm. A real joy to have around the household.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back