Who's your fav. actress/actor ?

Digital Matt said:
mygrain said:
Digital Matt said:
I like Russel Crowe, but that's just because people tell me I look like him, and I try and take advantage of it anywhere I can :p

As long as you don't go around punching people or playing lame music then I see no problem trying to sport yerself as Mr. Crowe. Wait do girls or guys tell you that? :lol:

Heh, I've never punched anyone in my life :)

Mostly girls tell me that.

I'm tellin ya, Matt, I wanna see a self portrait! Mmmm...Russel Crowe look-a-like...

Corry, check out the one of the self portrait threads...it's there and it's TRUE!

Digital Matt said:
matt_black.jpg

:drool:

(Sorry, Matt, I had to do it)

So, not only do we have to get confused by having two Matts that are regulars on the forum, but two HOT Matts...

photogoddess said:
What a cutie!!! :drool:

Aww, thanks photogoddess. You are too kind. :)

core_17 said:
So, not only do we have to get confused by having two Matts that are regulars on the forum, but two HOT Matts...

Are you sure you're feeling ok core? You really think I'm hot? :p Umm, thanks :) Maybe I should upload some more shots? :p

Digital Matt said:
photogoddess said:

core_17 said:

Are you sure you're feeling ok core? You really think I'm hot? :p Umm, thanks :) Maybe I should upload some more shots? :p

You can upload more. We won't mind. :) And don't sell yourself short!

Digital Matt said:
photogoddess said:

core_17 said:

bro, take it while you can... :lol: :wink:

md

photogoddess said:
Matt - Corry isn't the only one that thinks you're hot. ;)
Start uploading baaabeeeee!

:oops: Heh, I will, but I don't want to hijack this thread any further. I'll post in the TPF Mugshots thread.

core_17 said:
You can upload more. We won't mind. :) And don't sell yourself short!

I don't sell myself at all, maybe that's the problem :p I'm just shy.

MDowdey said:
bro, take it while you can... :lol: :wink:

md

Good point. ;) This can't last forever :p :oops:

Most reactions

Back