whozoo?

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
440bec4765.jpg

At first, all I saw was the tiger. But then the man came slowly into view and I actually said, "ooooooo!" out loud. (My coworker had to run over and see what I was "ooo"ing about, hee hee) Really interesting photo!

*In a 3 year old's voice* Absotively Posilutely Amazazazing! (Absolutely Positively Amazing :p)

Love the grain on the tiger head, and just everyhting about it. It makes you think alot. What is that on the side, smoke? What's happening to the man, is he the lion's master or vice versa?

God I love pictures...or super fotochopped *Love that phrase, and I do it a lot too* pictures like this

At first, all I saw was the tiger. But then the man came slowly into view and I actually said, "ooooooo!" out loud. (My coworker had to run over and see what I was "ooo"ing about, hee hee) Really interesting photo!

*In a 3 year old's voice* Absotively Posilutely Amazazazing! (Absolutely Positively Amazing :p)

Love the grain on the tiger head, and just everyhting about it. It makes you think alot. What is that on the side, smoke? What's happening to the man, is he the lion's master or vice versa?

God I love pictures...or super fotochopped *Love that phrase, and I do it a lot too* pictures like this

This is one where I got the effect I wanted out of it, sort of. I chopped all over it, mainly to get the frames of the window in the background out. The man was in the cage with the lion. It was young so the mane isn't fully developed. I wanted it to look like a 'who's in charge?' type of thing.
Not ready for primetime, but a fun experiment.

Most reactions

Back