Why Buy A Prime Lens?

Hey, usayit, glad to see you back after your little melt-down yesterday.

I bought and still own $10,000 worth of Canon equipment, and when I want to do any serious photography, the camera I reach for is --wait for it,wait for it--MY CANON 5D. Look at my avatar--it's ME, holding a Canon 5D with grip and a prime lens! Oh-my-Gawd!!!!!!!!!! Derrel, with his Canon 5D! In his avatar photo!!!

Apparently you really don't know the guy you're personally trying to discredit, but your brand loyalty leads you quite astray. I'm sooooo glad you're managing to make a good living from your desk job managing computers. Computers are not people, so you probably get along with the job just great.

I've been writing the blog for 5 years, 101 articles. Enjoy your Leicas and toy cameras!

And, think about what longtime Nikon Fanboy Joe Chia says at the end of this video:
he says, "I think Canon better! Canon support! Yeeeeahhhh!" (fist-pump!))

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsgRoTTe-s[/ame]

* Still tired of your Canon versus Nikon rants... I don't care what you shoot with. Your "I'm not only the president but I'm also a client" response is totally B.S. in my book.
* I have no "Brand Loyalty". You should've figured out that by now.... Pentax, Samsung, Olympus, Panasonic, Canon, and Leica.
* I don't care what experience you have... you still need to get a life.

also

My intention is not to discredit you.. you do have good amount of background and knowledge... but you are still annoying never the less... I'm not the only one who voiced this.. But you are too self centered to realize this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back