why cant i post wedding photos?

josevilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.josevilla.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sorry, i cant seem to upload images when I start a new thread.. I want to share some wedding shots, but cant figure this thing out.. sorry..

thanks

you need to use image hosting software like imageshack or photobucket and make sure you have
around your url.

i'd recommend photobucket, personally. it seems to be the easiest and most efficient one out there...

oh and btw, i'm a HUGE fan of your work (have been for a while), I can't wait till you start posting up some new stuff !!

oh oh, so am i! i got a certain phone call from a certain someone (look up) saying jose villa joined the photo forum!

wow, so cool!

and welcome to the forum!

Greetings!!

click the little picture icon (looks like a yellow sky and mountain )
and paste the location to the picture in the box that pops up !!! then your done...

you might want to make a subfolder on your website called forum, and drop them in according to month or something..

this helps you get better search result from google since you have a photo forum linking to a photography website !!! Just a cool idea..

Welcome Jose... I sure hope you figure out how to post soon because I have just spent the last hour drooling over your website. Absolutely stunning and inspiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew when I read Daniel's comments "i'm a HUGE fan of your work (have been for a while), I can't wait till you start posting up some new stuff !!" that I would like your work because I am a huge fan of his! Wow, I am going back for a second look - your fine art wedding shots are brilliant..... thanks for more inspiration

x jem

Most reactions

Back