Why can't people

Why can't common sense be more common?

Why cant the Republicans and Democrats just work together?!!

Why can't people research and decide which camera is right for them without creating 10 threads asking strangers.
:thumbup:

Why can't people in Massachusetts ignore an accident on the other side of the highway and stop backing up traffic on my side of the highway!? :x
:lmao: It ain't just the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I drove an over-the-road truck for a number of years and can tell you it happens in every state, including NH. ;)

Why can't people throw their fast food wrappers and soda pop cups into the GARBAGE, where they belong!!!???

Why can't people research and decide which camera is right for them without creating 10 threads asking strangers.
:thumbup:

Why can't people in Massachusetts ignore an accident on the other side of the highway and stop backing up traffic on my side of the highway!? :x
:lmao: It ain't just the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I drove an over-the-road truck for a number of years and can tell you it happens in every state, including NH. ;)
Oh I believe you! It's just that I travel 120 miles a day in commuting and 99.9% of it is completely in Mass so I blame them! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back