why? cause i wanna!

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
kiltedfeet.jpg

yes as chase already asked me, the next are a series where mirrors were strapped to their shoes.

I like the set-up and really like the idea. The only things I would change are the cropping of the foot on the right, it would be nice to see it complete; and the middle kilt is lost in shadow. A fill-flash or refelctor would help bring out the detail. There is some washing-out of the white, but it can be tricky to get it to stay white while keeping some shadow detail. I would probably err on the side of keeping it white, myself, considering the compostition. Too much shadow and you would lose the effect.

Good idea, Shark. This is something that's begging to hang in a pub!

love it mandapants :)

you got a wicked creativity streak aussiegurl :D I agree with the other mark's comments - one thing i think would be cool - though it may not work here - is to bring out the bricks more because the angles point to the feet. Maybe more contrast, or a bit of dodging burning on them.

I just wonder what they where thinking when you took that pict. :shock: I know what I would have been thinking but.... non the less... I like the picture. The red on the socks seems to be a little over saturated yet the bricks are duller in tone. Hmm... :?

That's a creative eye you got there, manda. There's an interesting pattern between the bricks and the shoes they are wearing. Thanks for sharing some aussie culture with the rest of us who are not a part of the team aussie.

I agree with the comments about the picture.... but I don't think I'd want to go a pub where this is would be hanging on the wall.

Tell me what you really think, goof!

Thanks guys, I hadn't even noticed the bricks. You guys are good.
I guess this is where my problem of where Im at lies...
I know I can take an interesting photograph, I just am hitting a wall at a technically advanced one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back