Why did I come home?

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well our vacation in Mexico has come to an end, and we have come home to snow:thumbdown: . It was really nice down there(by Cabo); blue skys most of the days, and, when there were clouds, they were really awesome. Here are a three shots from the vacation. I will post more later.

Let me know what you think!
IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

Thanks for looking

very beautiful seascapes

Wow. Makes me almost not afraid of Mexico.

When you see a surf like in #1 and beautiful sunset colours like those, too, you begin to wonder why you came home into the snow, eh?

I do like the low sidelight in 1, the cool softness of the long exposure in 2 and the colours in 3. How hard did you have to work on 3 to bring it out like this?

Actually, for number 3, I did very little p.p.. I sharpened it, but, to get the those colors in the sky, I just lowered the exposure a little bit; the sky was a bit overexposed because I wanted the rocks exposed properly, so I just selected the sky and brought down the exposure.

By the way, for the first two, I just sharpened the pics and straightened the horizons; no other pp was used.

Overall, these three have just a little amount of pp.

Really? Nobody else has anything to say about these?

Really? Nobody else has anything to say about these?

I've been saying that a lot of late:er:

Anyway I have to say!!

I love the 1st shot reminds me of Newquay
2nd shot is spot on, the colour, the mist, the textures all perfect
3rd shot I like like but I don't like the little pools on water on the right hand side, the ones in the middle are fine

great shots, i wish i could get some like these, really nice work

Most reactions

Back