why do people die in pairs???

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:( brutal but it is true... I noticed it today... Just today I was at my great grandmother's funeral... I drove for 8 hours to get on place (about 700 km from my city). I drove back home at night just to hear that my grandmother's (with whom I live) brother died. He lived in US for the last 50 years or so... he had been a RAF pilot... as far as I remember I told you about him a few times... but please... if you have nothing interesting to do at the moment, think for a second about him and my great grandma, please...

Done! I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of these family members, Mentos. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. :hugs:

Mentos I am so sorry to hear of your losses :(. It must be so difficult to loose two people you cared so much about within such a short time period.

It is so true though, in a single cemetary I know of 6 people, all but one under the age of twenty who died in three seperate incidences within a year and a half. It is so difficult. My prayers are with you and your family as you go through this difficul time.

:hugs: so sorry to hear that mentos... thoughts and prayers with your family ..
take care :hugs:

thank you so much... you know what?! My uncle (grandmother's brother actually) had 2 children... and they cannot speak polish.. even one word. And of course the whole almost 40or-so-members family wanted ME to call him, give our condolences and ask for details about unckle's death. It was a disaster... It is so hard to talk to somebody whom you've never seen, talk about his father's death and funeral and so on...gosh... but he was so happy that I called... because I'm the only personi in the whole family who speaks english quite fluently and can communicate... after all... we talked for about 20 minutes and he told me that... he'll come here, to PL with unckle's ashes, to honour him and the oldest generation in my family... ahhh....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back