Why have YOU started Photography??

NadiaC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why have you started Photography??

For me, I'm just starting to get into the idea. I just loveee the professional photos I see. And for me, when I see something I like I want to know more about it. With photography, I want to learn HOW to do it myself and produce something beautiful things hopefully.

I'm excited, any encouragement is welcome! <3

Peace & All Good Things,

Nadia C.

I just like making things. The camera is just another avenue for creation.

I used to walk around with my parents really crappy point and shoot for hours in my yard. And basically, it blossomed from there. A lot of money and time later, and i LOVE it.

For me I like to take crappy pictures and post them up so that people will tear them apart while I weep in my basement bedroom. Then also in my part time I enjoy trolling.

Seriously though, I like to make things, since I have little to no talent with a paintbrush or pencil in my hand photography is my only avenue.

We had some photos growing up but not like most folks. Picked up the camera back in 78' and have made it a point to shoot whenever possible, family, portraiture etc. is what I like to shoot. The scenic stuff is just a plus, basically I enjoy it. Have a rug rat coming over in a.m. for a shoot so have to put the studio up.
-
Shoot well, Joe

I originally bought my camera just to take pictures of my kids, but I have really started to enjoy the process. I really like to capture moments. Now though, it's a lot about getting better at it and seeing the progression in my photos.

I'm 28 and my memory is already failing me. I want to remember places I've been and people I've met in years to come.. so I picked up a camera.. And there u have it.

I have always loved being outside and appreciating the natural beauty around us that often times goes ignored...and what better way to open the eyes of people than by photography?

Started assisting in Junior High as a side job to make few extra $... and 16yrs later here I am :)

My formative years were spent around photographers, artists, architects, and graphic designers. The disciplines were quite distinct but the principles and elements of design were pretty much exactly the same so I've always, at least conceptually, understood and appreciated photography. But I didn't have an urge to pick up a camera until I saw American Masters, Annie Leibovitz: Life through a Lens. That's why I first "got it".

because I sucked at drawing. Also because I love it and its fun. You see things differently than others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back