Why hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I see everything's pretty much the same here - maybe a few new members and a lack of a few old members - but still the same. For those who want to know the truth, certain members did not join another forum b/c a couple of old members became moderators of another forum as someone here mentioned. We all joined the other forum BEFORE they became moderators there. The members left b/c moderators made it clear that if certain members stayed, their comments would be censored and their every word would be monitored.

I was placed in solitary b/c I said a generic comment in a pet peave thread about hating "fake people who hide behind smilies." A moderator felt I was talking about her although that is the same comment I made when I first joined the forum before I even knew her.

A friend was banned here for "bashing" another member who seems free to say and do whatever he wants since the first day he joined. However, nitefly was able to bash emo with no reprecussions. (Nothing against Nitefly - just an example.)

I have sent individual e-mails but to my friends here - I don't need anymore updates about this forum. I appreciate your thoughts but I left this forum for a reason and really don't need to know anything that's going on over here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back