Why hello,

wordxcore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm absolutely 100% new to photography. This past Sunday I decided I was going to get into it.

I've never taken any sort of photography class, read any book on it. I walked out my door, and took some photos in the park near my house.

If some of you wouldn't mind could you check out my blog and leave some comments? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

**EDIT: the type of camera I'm using is a 3MP Olympus C-3020

Thanks,
-Justin.

http://wordxcore.blogspot.com

Well, you clearly have a good basic sense of composition... that is a BIG help.

One thing I can tell you is you will have more feedback here if you post a few of your shots here.

How can I post them here from my flickr account...?

***EDIT, i made thumbs....click for larger view

I really like the creek photo. It has a different angle but that makes it interesting. I also like the movement and color, nice job.

Thanks alot, it's one of my favourites. The real reason for the angle is that I dont have a tripod and with the longer exposure I didnt want the camera to move, so I put it on a rock, which happened to be angled that way. When I uploaded the photos, I liked the way it looked to I left it that way. lol

The stream is def. my favorite! BTW, welcome to the forum. :thumbup::D

Welcome!! I think you did a great job!

The stream one is GREAT!!! I love it. Keep on taking pictures. I look forward to seeing more!

Thanks alot everyone.

I'd like to put more photo's up to show you more of my work, but I update my blog everyday, and I don't want to bombard you guys with photo's on here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back