Why is Your's the Best?

I just got blown away. Hot, hot, hot!

As for me, I love people. I think they're the most dynamic subjects in the world, and when you capture that moment where they let down their barriers and show their true personalities, it's more to me than any sunset or abstract piece might be. (Mind you, great respect for those shots as well.)

Thanks but I'm jealous if you can shoot people properly. Finding something abstract is my way of hiding the fact I take horrible portrait or people shots :)

Shooting people portraits... "strobism"... and weddings just really are so much fun... this just seems to pull me in more than other aspects, though its really all pleasurable!

My niche is making money. That's what part of photography I'm attempting to get good at.

That's the hardest part... lol. A few years in business college and a LOT of marketing experience and a nice chunk of that difficulty falls into reach. :)

Thanks but I'm jealous if you can shoot people properly. Finding something abstract is my way of hiding the fact I take horrible portrait or people shots :)

Haha, I'll let you know when you can be jealous. Still a while away.

I can't wait until snow hits us over here. I imagine it's like having the outdoors as your studio - but slippery and super reflective.

Chris, awesome shots. Can I ask how you did that lightbulb(?) one?

Anyway...

I kind have two niches...

First is commerical real estate, which pays for the toys. It's not sexy, but it works. :)

Second is night photography. It's something I do really well and I really enjoy it. It also works nicely since I can do it after the kids go to bed without the wife complaining too much. :)

I like dirt track and motox. I dunno I love taking photos of my kids but posing with the, really frustrates me. It would with other people to I reckon.. And I worry about people complaining or not being happy with the photos. I'm a hard judge on myself.
Pjust with motox or dirt track I feel a lot less pressure ad it's fun. The riders don't complain so its good.

Most reactions

Back